Five new structures and site improvements that will provide expanded instruction for the Fire Science, Emergency Medical Technician, and Police Education programs. New instructional space, office space, training areas, and vehicle and equipment storage will be provided. In addition, a firefighter training structure with gas-fueled burn room capacity will be provided in a separate structure, as well as an independent structure for training simulations for fires.
- Building A is single story building of approximately 8,800 SF consisting of Simulation Room, Computer Classroom, Workout Room, Police Storage and Administrative Facilities.
- Building B is single story building of approximately 7,800 SF consisting of Fire, EMT and Police vehicle apparatus bays for vehicle inspection, maintenance, training and storage.
- Building C is single story building of approximately 2,400 SF consisting of Fire and EMT Storage.
- Building D is a four story building of approximately 5,550 SF consisting of Gas-Fueled Fire Fighter Training Burn Room Simulator Equipment.
- Building E is single story building of approximately 550 SF consisting of Residential Gas-Fueled Fire Fighter Training Burn Room Simulator Equipment.
Project rendering courtesy of Marlene Imirzian and Associates Architects.